Several years ago a business traveler contacted us and asked if we could rent out a room at a business rate. He explained that he stays in hotels often as he travels for business and that he would like to try something different. We made a deal with him and he loved his stay with us. Since then we have had several other business professionals who have chosen to frequent our establishments. They enjoy the great customer service, big screen TVs, large jetted tubs, the rooms with the steamer shower or sauna right in the room, other amenities, and/or just the fact that it is different.
Because we have been getting more and more requests, we have established the following policies and rates for the business traveler: Rates:
- Rates available for a one night stay Monday-Thursday upon availability. If there is a reason we feel like we are going to reserve all of the rooms for that night, then we reserve the right to not honor the business rate.
- We will have some blackout dates including: Dec. 15th-31st and Feb. 7th-20th.
- Rate is for one person and includes one breakfast.
- If you are on business and have a guest with you, then there will be an additional charge of $30.
- If you are staying but are not here for business, then the business rates will not apply.
- Business rates cannot be made online. In order to receive the business rate, reservation must be made and approved through the office at 208-528-8444
If you are looking for a place to stay for business, we would love to accommodate you.
“As a government contractor, I travel at least 2 weeks of every month. I have slept in almost every type of hotel chain there is, so going to a hotel that was not part of a large chain was a new experience for me. Although their rates are higher than the per diem allowance, I contacted them and they agreed to give me their govt rate. I was allowed to choose one of three types of rooms for that rate. I stayed in the England room and it was incredible.
The room was clean, the staff was extremely friendly, the breakfast was filling, and the place was quiet. Their large screen tv/audio system made it a more enjoyable experience to watch TV, and the steam room and large jetted tub helped me relax at the end of a long day.
When I had concerns about my pillows, they immediately resolved them, and they were responsive to my requests to bring breakfast the night before since I had early morning meetings.
I will definitely stay at this hotel again in the future, and I would encourage other travelers who are looking for something different to do the same.”